- Punctuality is essential at all times. Students who contravene this rule without valid reason will be punished as per rules.
- No student will remain in the campus or in the class room after the last bell has been rung. Their manner of movement should be quiet and orderly, at all times. Students are forbidden to bring into the school valuable articles such as Jewellery, costly fountain pens, wrist watches, mobile phones. If earrings must be worn then they must be small hoops or studs. Nose rings, bangles, rings, bracelets, tattoos, mehandi of any kind are not permitted.
- Students are not permitted to carry money to school without permission. Only literature which is connected with the school work is to be brought to school.
- Every child must carry a bag/satchel. No books should be carried loose. Children are advised to behave in an orderly manner in the school and in public places. Use of swear words and foul language, scribbling and scratching on School furniture and School walls and any misbehaviour in school buses and public places will be strictly dealt with.
- Students are instructed not to play ball in the classroom or use cricket bats and hockey sticks, except on the playground. The cost of repairs caused by damage to school property will be charged to the concerned students. Any pupil who is persistently insubordinate or is repeatedly or wilfully mischievous or is guilty of malpractice in connection with examinations or has committed an act of serious indiscipline and/or misbehaviour or who, in the opinion of the Head of the Institution, has an unwholesome influence on his fellow pupils, may be expelled permanently or removed from the school for a specified period by the Principal.
- The rule of good behaviour applies outside as well as inside the School. Social functions, involving pupils must not be organised without the Principal's approval. This applies to picnics, excursions and other outings also. Anybody who organises or takes part in these unauthorised activities will be liable for disciplinary action.
- Students are prohibited from taking part in Radio, TV Programmes, playback recordings, acting in the Cinema and Advertisements and the like during their tenure in the school, unless chosen to represent the school, in the first two activities above. However the Principal's prior permission must be obtained. WARNING AND EXPULSION FOR INDISCIPLINE / MISCONDUCT-
Students are given verbal warnings for any kind of misconduct in School.
- Parents are informed of such misconduct. If improvement is not shown and the offence is repeated, the following written warnings are given.
1st Warning - Yellow Card
2nd Warning - Blue Card (Expelling the Student from School)
3rd Warning - Red Card (Request to parents)
1. Parents are requested to help the School authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline. Please see that your wards revise/prepare their lessons and do their home-work regularly. Parents should take an active part and help in the activities of the school.
2. Parents/guardians are requested to look into the School Diary of their wards daily. Remarks made in the Diary should be seen and countersigned by the next day as a proof that they have read them. Failure to do so may put your ward to great inconvenience.
3. If you observe that your ward is not assigned homework or that he/she is unable to follow the lessons, the Principal should be contacted. Private tuitions are discouraged. Class teachers and subject teachers are not allowed to take up private tuitions.
4. Withdrawal of your ward from class for mere social functions is not recommended because it retards the student's progress in school and distracts him/her from regular studies.
5. As the medium of instruction is in English, your ward should be helped to follow his/her lessons easily and intelligently by a certain amount of English conversation at home.
6. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a pupil.
7. No pupil should be sent to school if suffering from infectious disease.
8. Any pupil desiring to be exempted from P.T. or games must produce a doctor's certificate to the effect that he/she is physically unfit to take part.
9. Parents must encourage their ward to take a balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
10. Parents are requested to intimate the school office of any change of address or change of telephone number so that they may be contacted quickly in case of necessity/emergency.
11. Parents are requested to inform the School office in case of any change in Rank.
12. Photographs for attestation by the principal on all documents should be in school uniform.
13. Personal record of the student provided in the first page of the diary is to be filled in by the parent immediately.
14. Parents can meet the teachers on Saturday between 11.20 am. to 12.00 pm.